On 10/04/12 18:12, Andres Muniz wrote:

----- Mensaje original -----
> On 09/04/12 20:34, Andres Muniz wrote:
> >
> > hi,
> >
> > looks like you tube shows in shades of blue. Really wierd. i was able
> > to see a bbc film alright though. I'm using firefox on ubuntu 11.10.

> There are a few fixes kicking about.
>
> http://ubuntuforums.org/showpost.php?p=11824089&postcount=1 <http://ubuntuforums.org/showpost.php?p=11824089&postcount=1>
>
> Kev

thanks! Smurf effect finally know how to call it.

It has been happening to me lately, but not all videos, and from various video sites. Happened since I updated Flash, both in Firefox and Chrome.

I already had Flash Aid installed in Firefox so I used that to revert back to the latest stable version instead of the beta version that was installed.

However, people are still blue when I try to watch the videos (after closing and restarting Firefox).

So then I disabled the hardware acceleration -- that worked and now videos play in the proper colours with no more smurf-like faces.

David K