On Tue, 2012-04-10 at 10:30 +0100, Alan Bell wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am now accepting pre-orders for CDs of the Ubuntu 12.04 release.
>
> Please email me off-list for the address to send your stamped addressed
> envelope and I will put these to one side and send out CDs as soon as I
> get them.
> CDs are free, you just pay for postage both ways (two "second large" stamps)
>
> Alan.
>
> --
> The Open Learning Centre is rebranding, find out about our new name and look
> at http://libertus.co.uk

Alan,
would it be "accwptable" to ask for one purely on the basis that when
saying "you really ought to try this" to those I'm trying to convert -
it is more convincing / " professional to show a cd from a "professonal"
covered CD wrapper?  After all - many years ago - that's how I got here.
It worked for me - and still works for others - break the barrier &
convince of the goodness!

If an acceptable reason for nicking one our copies I will gladly spend
the postage etc.

Regards,
Bill B. [SuperEngineer]