On 03/05/12 19:41, Barry Drake wrote:
I've just got to say somewhere that I have nothing but praise for the
guys who have been working tirelessly on :
https://answers.launchpad.net/ I dipped into it three days ago to see
what happened ther, and it was so overwhelmed by the new release that
I've been working on it. Folks have the patience to answer stupid
questions such as '12.04 doesn't work' with a polite question asking
what actually happens, and sometimes there is a lot of unnecessary abuse
thrown up, and they take it quietly.

I am just so impressed with what is going on there.

Regards, Barry.

Could not agree more they and the folks on this list are superb and will walk you through any points you are unsure of, and far more professional than MS help and support service and all free of charge.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK, all

regards, Pete