I've seen that before but it's never locked me out. I find I can't even
open a nautilus window when I run out of space but I don't recall being
logged out or locked out. I have been struggling with a program running in
wine, the system was running slowly and I realised it had generated 14GB(!)
of log files. I have been watching the log directory but maybe it's taken
me by surprise.

www.cliftonts.co.uk - IT support, Computer sales, PAT Testing