On 5 May 2012 16:46, Alan Pope <alan.p...@canonical.com> wrote:

> On 05/05/12 01:46, scoundrel50a wrote:
>> Ok, did that, and as soon as the laptop started a crash report box
>> appeared, blueman applet, so I went through the process again, and
>> nothing happened, how do you know if the crash report gets to you,
>> how do you know if its duplicate.....all the reports I have sent I
>> have had no messages back to say its been dealt with.........
>
> So it sounds like it's not reporting the bug properly. What should
> happen is it should open a tab in your browser and take you to
> launchpad.net. You have internet connectivity when this happens?

I thought that whoopsie could send an anonymous crash report without
generating a bug report.  Is that not what you mentioned in a previous
thread about it sending 3 million crashes in the first 20 days after
it was introduced?  I assumed that is what was happening when I was
told of a crash but it did not go on to ask me to report it as a bug.

Colin