On 09/05/12 07:56, Colin Law wrote:
>  2. The launcher will not 'reveal' if there is an application, such as
>  Firefox, set to maximum size. The launcher will 'reveal' once all
>  windows have been minimised or closed. I have a work around for this
>  problem by setting the launcher to be permanently visible. Is this a bug
>  or normal behaviour for 2D Unity?
That is a bug, even with maximised windows the launcher should reveal
if you push the mouse against the left hand side.  On the appearance
settings have you got Reveal Location set to Left Side or Top Left
Corner?  I have it on Left Side on a Satellite A100 using 2D and it
reveals ok.

I have noticed that the reveal does not happen if the cursor is 'gently' taken to the (left) side, it only works for a fairly vigorous 'hit'. Even when sensitivity is turned up. There are many times when I am simply not feeling like hurling the cursor around the screen, although I can guess that if I was a dev I might a lot more :-)

If a bug is registered  give me a heads up I will contribute
--
alan cocks