I have asked this question on another users group but so far, I have not had an answer which works. Using Thunderbird 12.0.1 and Xubuntu 12.04 32-bit plain text the font in the message window is very small and I want to make it larger. I have tried making changes using Edit -> Preferences -> Display -> Formatting -> Advanced but nothing changes. I assume I am missing something but I don't know what. I have tried Google but I am more confused than ever. Could someone, please, be kind enough to point me to where I might find the answer to the problem. Thanks

Norman