From: jon.ne...@forward.co.uk
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 10:07:54 +0100
Subject: Re: Richard Stallman Event
To: nigelver...@hotmail.com

Hi Nige,
Thanks for getting in touch. It is open to all comers, and currently there are
some spaces left. We are encouraging people to register at
http://richardstallmanvisitsforward.heroku.com, so that we can send out updates
about the event. Please spread the word, and tell anyone else who might be
interested.

Also, Richard Stallman is looking for a place to stay while he's in London. If
you know anyone who might be interested in putting him up on a sofa for a night
or two, please put them in touch with me.

Many thanks
Jon Neale