Thanks for your suggestion, I will give it a try when I can. I have already installed Windows XP onto an old PC and used that to connect my PlayBook, which worked, although it took a few attempts.

It is unfortunate that all the tablet makers really only consider Windows and Mac OS X when making drivers, even though they might be using something quite different on the tablet, whether Linux or Unix-based.

David King