> 13th September
> Brighton Happy Hour - someone suggested Brighton and the date which is a
> great idea, but I don't recall who it was, or what pub was specified,
> Someone pick a pub in Brighton and lets make this happen!  Please can people
> in the area reply with pub suggestions and a general agreement on the date.

This was me! I'll put some thought into a pub, however unfortunately I
may no longer actually be in Brighton due to a change in personal
circumstances :-(

Hopefully I can just make the journey down anyway if I am no longer
living down there!

Does anyone have any specific requests for pubs? I presume walking
distance from station, big enough to accommodate a reasonable crowd
etc.

Cheers,

Simon