On 23/08/12 11:16, scoundrel50a wrote:
Does anybody know if these are going to be available to play on Ubuntu? I've tried both but it wont play.....it gives this reason for netflix not to run on Ubuntu

  Instant Watching System Compatibility

      Complete System Requirements

To watch instantly, you'll need a computer that meets the following minimum requirements:

  * Windows
      o Windows Vista or Windows 7
      o Internet Explorer 8 or higher; or Firefox 12 or higher; or the
        latest version of Chrome
      o 1.2 GHz processor
      o 512 MB RAM
  * Mac
      o An Intel-based Mac with OS 10.4.11 or later
      o Safari 4 or higher; or Firefox 12 or higher; or the latest
        version of Chrome
      o 1 GB RAM
  * Chrome OS
      o A Google Chromebook or Chromebox running Chrome OS 20 or higher

Watch instantly home page > <http://movies.netflix.com/WiHome>

I havent bothered getting the compatibility message for Love Film, I think that has something to do with Silverlight not being installed

Is there any way I can get it to work on Ubuntu at all?

I just tried running Love Film, I couldnt get the whole message but it said something about me running a Silverlight 4 program and then mentioned Moonlight, but the message went before I could read it all.....