On 01/09/12 20:30, David King wrote:
Your other option is to print to PDF using the PDF button in Writer (or print to PDF via Print option if you prefer) and then, if the PDF came out okay, print that to the printer. But if the PDF file comes out bad as well, then it is a bug in LibreOffice.

Thanks David ..... No, the pdf output prints just fine. I guess it has to be a problem in the driver, so I'm working on it. Nothing lost if there is no fix as the pdf print is a quick workaround and I rarely print landscape stuff.

Regards,        Barry.

http://ubuntuadverts.org/