I upgraded to LO 3.6.2 using the ppa via these instructions http://www.liberiangeek.net/2012/08/libreoffice-3-6-lands-in-its-official-ppa-in-ubuntu-12-04-precise-pangolin/ and have discovered a slight niggle. An open document does NOT show by the little arrow on the (say) Writer icon in the launcher so that if I have two documents open I can't double-click on the launcher icon and it shows two thumbnails on the desktop. If I have two or more documents open, I either have to use the Window menu item in LO or minimize everything else to get the other open documents. Is there a setting somewhere I can change for this, or is this a bug in either LO or 12.04?