----- Mensaje original -----
> On Sat, 20 Oct 2012, Andres Muniz wrote:
> > cannot open pdf postage from the royal mail website?
>
> Could you give a URL/link, and some additional context about exactly
> what you're seeing.
>
> For myself, the following PDF opens automatically in Evince:
>

> http://www.royalmail.com/sites/default/files/Royal%20Mail_Our_Prices2012.pdf
>
>     -Paul

the pdf was of a printed postage, so it's after paying for it and the postage
is valid only for the next day luckly i had a windows machine and i could log
in to royal mail from there. A bit difficult to send the link I think.

It seems some one else managed to print postage, so i guess i was being daft.
What i got was a pdf that evince could not open. i have to send a letter (snail
mail) soon so i'll try again.

Thanks for your help.