Hi
Having got my fingers burnt a couple of times in the past, I now never install
a new version of Ubuntu, or any other distro, without running it first as a
live CD or, more recently, from a USB stick.
It seems fairly inevitable that my next laptop will have UEFI embodied. Does
anybody know how this affects the running of Linux in "live" mode? Is it simply
that if the distro has been designed to cope with UEFI, its live mode will work
(and vice versa), or is there more to it than that?
Thanks
Nige