Sorry for the delay in responding to this. Tickets can be acquired
from here<http://ucubed2013.eventbrite.co.uk/>,
and are sold on a pay-what-you-want basis. Once our costs are covered, any
excess funds will be donated to Madlab, the venue where we'll be hosting it.

There will be some scheduled talks and some pot luck talks. The schedule
will be finalised soon, but there will be some talks covering some of the
different ways to contribute to Ubuntu, including bug triage, ISO testing,
app development and, provided we can find someone with the knowledge,
packaging.

There will also be the
come-along-and-talk-about-something-you-think-people-will-find-interesting
track, so if you don't want to spend the entire day hearing about Ubuntu,
there will be plenty of others to listen to.