Hi All,

Our traditional London release party is on once more, this time next to the historic Golden Hind at the Old Thameside Inn

http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/ubuntu-uk/2329-1304-release-party/
http://www.nicholsonspubs.co.uk/theoldthamesideinnlondonbridge/

It will be on April 25th starting around 7pm ish, or whenever you can get there. We will ask them to reserve a couple of tables, do try to wear something Ubuntuish or possibly something with a Raring Ringtail theme. For those who can, and are sufficiently brave, I am sure you would gain lots of respect by following the example of this chap:
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-y73w3pEaYJk/UK0BneTAdWI/AAAAAAAABM0/70C75mGAJBQ/s1600/lemur.jpg

but really, just come as you are is fine, see you there o/

Alan.

--
I work at http://libertus.co.uk