http://ct.zdnet.com/clicks?t=1175492787-eef0371bfa001c7b947750c9172a1ab3-bf&brand=ZDNET&s=5
>>      I especially like the fact that wubi is out!  My time spent on the
>> help forums suggests that it has caused more problems than it has
>> solved.  of course, I could be wrong!
>

> Wubi is a lovely idea but I have been advising against it strongly for
some time already in my leaflets for newcomers (in my Computer Fair monthly
events) because of the problems that can happen. It is also very confusing
for a newcomer to use a cd/dvd in their machine, be invited to 'install',
 proceed in good faith, only to find that later, if problems occur, they
are hard to sort out, and that they have an installation which in some ways
is deprecated.
> --
> alan cocks

Agree with Alan on this. To add, I have found it hard to remove.

Maybe separate instalation cd would be best?