Hello all,
I was hoping some of you could help me clear this up.

My local library is one of the only libraries that is actually getting
bigger in the near future. One of the improvements is that they are going
to install some new computers. I asked if there was a chance of it being a
good chance of installing on those computers something other than windows.

The response I got was that the people's network was a government funded
initiative and that they where not given the option of installing anything
other windows.

This is richmond upon Thames council. Is it the same for you?

Anybody know about this?

I was referred to the council info email.