On 05/07/13 21:04, Muñiz Piniella, Andrés wrote:
Hello,
I just got this message ' Invalid open-id transaction' when clicking on the
login of the ubuntuone website. Using firefox on android.
I do not get this with the ubuntu one app.
Does anyone have this problem?

I am just using U1 from a samsung android tablet this morning, first time, in a little used (so far) U1 account. Got this message too. I decided that it meant I had not yet created an open id account, so I put a password in etc etc and that seemed to do the trick. I think that having a U1 sign on is not quite the same as also having a open id (also known as single sign on, I think.....)

Can anyone help to confirm this please?

--
alan cocks