Anyone got any thoughts on this?

On 24/01/2014 18:48, Gordon Burgess-Parker wrote:

I use a Hosted Exchange Email account (Office 365) and am having very odd problems connecting both in Thunderbird and Evolution.

If I try to set up IMAP email in both Tbird and Evolution, it just goes into a circle of an error message saying "Cannot connect -- is the User name and Password correct?" which of course they are.

IMAP access works perfectly well in Thunderbird on Windows 8.1 so the server has IMAP set up OK.

Trying to use ExQuilla in TBird with EWS, the autodiscovery works fine, but it then hangs and finally fails on "testing URL".

Other IMAP mail accounts work perfectly well in both Tbird and Evolution, so I'm at a loss as to why this particular IMAP account (and/or EWS via ExQuilla) doesn't work.

Anyone seen this and is there a solution?