>There is also the point that trying to open an ODT file in MS Office
>prompts a message suggesting that file may be corrupt or contain
>unreadable elements. This cleverly plants the idea in the MS user's
>mind
>that ODF files are in some way dodgy or of dubious quality. This is
>clever, but dirty, marketing tactics.

This bit annoys me so much because it defaults to not open the file. Every time
I check that odf files opens with mso2010 send it and I get the message back
saying 'it won't open it' . This is because people don't read the warning or
just click cancel to everything (because that is what windows users are used to
error messages).

--
Enviado desde mi teléfono con K-9 Mail.