On 3 February 2014 18:13, Ramu Iyer <ramu.ti...@gmail.com> wrote:

> *Apologies is this question is somewhat off-topic for this mailing list. *
>
> I am searching for pointers for a playbook that describes a working
> checklist of some (if not all) of the steps in successfully executing a
> Data Center Infrastructure Migration project. This will be useful for a
> Project Manager.
>
> Insights regarding risks and pitfalls would also be good to learn.
>
> Should anyone have input that they would like to share, feel free to reply
> directly to me if you think this question is off-topic for this forum.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Ramu

It's probably off topic for the general usage of this list, and in all
honesty it's a big subject and no two migrations are exactly the same.
Here's an oldish and pretty high powered one but the principles are
generally the same everywhere:
http://www.datamigrationpro.com/data-migration-articles/2008/12/3/data-migration-project-checklist-a-template-for-more-effecti.html

s/

--