Hi

I have to maintain a Windows 7 partition solely to run MS Word. I work on all
my documents in LibreOffice but my customers invariably require DOCX format. I
need Word to double-check the formatting of the end-product as the LO
implementation of DOCX is still not 100%.

Does anybody know if the on-line MS office tools, such as those you access
through Hotmail, SkyDrive etc, render DOCX format files exactly the same as the
desktop applications? It would be good to save the cost of future Office
upgrades, and I could get rid of my Windows partition.

For information I don't use any very complex formatting - headers, footers,
page numbering, fonts, bullets and tables. That's about it.

Thanks

Nige