On 07/03/2014 07:15 PM, Alan Pope wrote:
On 3 July 2014 19:05, Jim Price <d1vers...@hotmail.com> wrote:
On 07/03/2014 05:59 PM, Alan Pope wrote:

Hi all,

One of the MATE developers - Martin Wimpress - has (with a tiny bit of
help) spun up an Ubuntu MATE Remix. It's Ubuntu, but with a hint of
2010 ;)

You can get the details here, do feel free to test and fire feedback
at us via the bug reporting link on the site.

http://ubuntu-mate.org/blog/ubuntu-mate-remix-alpha1/

Excellent! I've been installing MATE on Mythbuntu mainly to get the Nautilus
file manager without the good bits ripped out. I can't see from reading the
linked page, but is it based on 14.04 or 14.10?

That's sorted out what this weeks Friday afternoon project is.

It's based off 14.10.

I noticed that after I hit the download link. I was hoping for something based on 14.04, as that's what I'll be using for the next few years.

--
JimP