Hi

I'd like to pick people's brains, if I may, on connecting to remote servers.

My goal is to mount a remote server (another PC in my house) to a folder so
that its contents can be used as if it were local data. SSHFS does this, but it
is command line only.

Gigolo, Nautilus and Nemo make it very easy to connect to a server but, as far
as I can see, only using an SFTP connection. This means you can copy files
backwards and forwards, but not use remote data as if it were local.

I am very happy using SSHFS but others in my family are not safe to be let
loose on the command line. I could write a script and place an icon on the
desktop to run it but, before I do, is anybody aware of a GUI front end to
SSHFS, or any tricks which might let me achieve my goals with Gigolo or
Nautilus/Nemo?

Thanks

Nige