No worries!

Incase you change your mind or become curious (or someone reading these
messages does!), it was 'nautilus-actions' i was thinking of
(http://askubuntu.com/questions/449009/encrypt-file-with-asc-extension-from-nautilus)
good instructions here - you can make your own context menu items (the
one mentioned in the link lets you use seahorse to encrypt with a
different extension just by right-clicking) to personalise nautilus to
your workflow.

--
Launchpad translator and linux chemist ^_^
https://launchpad.net/~untaintableangel