Please point me in a useful direction here
New HP printer does not print Duplex from Libre Office, as it should,
or should I say, Libre Office does not work duplex. The printer works
ok duplex on test page, and with Thunderbird emails for example. It
seems to be Libre Office which screws the print config up.

Using Ubuntu 12.04 updated.
Details:
https://answers.launchpad.net/hplip/+question/252277 ( comment #18 pp
 candtalan)

As can be seen from my comment #18 an organisation has asked me to
recommend a new printer for them. ASAP. Its nice to be famous.......
They certainly should be using Libre Office, and hopefully, Ubuntu
also (?)

Am I to recommend my favourite printer manufacturer HP and favourite
App Libre Office, *knowing* that their essential need for duplex
printing has a bug and will *not* work??

HELP!

What is best for me to do? Anyone have HP imaging contacts and or
Libre Office? Or am I wrong in thinking that Ubuntu itself is ok?

I cannot fix this, I need to get a dev to take interest in it and put
in the (probable) missing colon into the code!!!

Comments, help, much appreciated

--
alan cocks