On 4 October 2014 19:46, Barry Drake <ubuntu-advertis...@gmx.com> wrote:
> Thanks.  That seems very good.  I'm tempted.  I gather there are no
> compatibility problems at all?  Did you take a backup of Windows in case it
> had to go back under warranty?

That's a newer-gen model than the one I bought, which was from a colleague.

I dual-boot, although I almost never use Windows on it. I keep it
there for emergencies, for BIOS updating, backing up my iPhone once in
a blue moon, stuff like that. (I'm in it right now, in fact, to
restore my iPhone after lending it to a friend for a week. Every time
I use Windows, I tend to have to do a few hundred meg of updates
first, because I use it so rarely...)

Email: lpro...@cix.co.uk • GMail/G+/Twitter/Flickr/Facebook: lproven
MSN: lpro...@hotmail.com • Skype/AIM/Yahoo/LinkedIn: liamproven