So. I have a LOT of phones. For my 'testing'. The list is below, but the end
result is that I'm using an iPhone 6 now (mostly for the vertical in-house IT
stack that Apple provides, and testing my new IOS app). I 'upgraded' from a
Nexus 5 running CM. My favourite phone of all time is still the Nokia N900. The
most useful phone I've ever had is a dual-SIM Moto G running CM.

The list / impressions:
iPhone 6 / Unavoidable, unfortunately
Nexus 5 (CM) / Useful, but not flashy. Shitty camera and poor battery life with
Google services installed.
Nexus 4 (Ubuntu) / Ubuntu is much better than it used to be, but without
CardDAV and CalDAV support it's not really ready for me.
Nexus S (CM) / Solid workhorse phone that I give to visitors. I won't miss it
if it goes walkies.
Moto G Dual SIM (CM) / Great phone. Great battery life. Shitty camera.
Unfortunately now with a cracked screen.
Blackberry Z10 / I really have no idea why I bought this.
Jolla / I loved the N900 so much that I bought, then sold, the N9. I think the
Jolla will probably suffer the same fate. I just don't like the swipe interface.

That is a lot of phones. Maybe it's time for an EBay session.