On 27/01/16 15:12, Will Cooke wrote:
Xenial, and it is not long to its release date.

Hi Will .... Colin, on the list, asked me a while ago when I had last re-installed. I did re-install, and the problem went away. After the update and upgrade yesterday, it came back. I know it won't go away until I repeat re-installation, but currently, there are so many other problems due to incompatibility with apps I have installed that I'm waiting a while. I dual-boot on two different hard-drives - one with testing and one with stable (15.04 LTS), so I'm currently back to the stable one for a few days. Thanks for your concern.

Regards,                Barry
--
http://barrydrake.co.nr/