If you are thinking of having food before the RAT, bear in mind that a good
choice of hot food is available on the RAT from the Buffet Car at reasonable
prices. Soft drinks, wine and spirits are also available. Real Ale is still £2
per pint and RAT glass tankards are available at £5 each.

David Chatterton.

Sent from my iPhone