On 16/10/2019 16:02, Iain Cuthbertson wrote:
London is way out of the way!

Secondary release party in Manchester this weekend? ;)

Hope the release goes smoothly as 19.04 did, and you enjoy your beers in London.

Iain

Why shouldn't this be held in Mudeford as we have the most expensive beach huts in the country https://www.homesandproperty.co.uk/property-news/buying/dorset-beach-hut-on-sale-for-record-300k-but-it-has-no-toilet-or-electricity-a119216.html clearly indicating that we must be more important? :)

what you can do for our language.

Mark Lawrence