On Tue, 22 Sep 2020 at 15:19, David Goldsbrough
<daveginb...@googlemail.com> wrote:

Hi David. There are a whole bunch of issues with your email and some
of them are causing Google to flag it as dangerous.

[1] Please bottom-post on the list. It's dead easy with Gmail; I am
using Gmail too. Press Ctrl-A to Select All, then edit the old text
and insert your reply *below* the thing you're responding to.

[2] Please only send plain text. You are using an HTML-formatted
email. This is much harder for people with visual disabilities, does
not work in all email clients, and is bigger. Click the 3 vertical
dots next to the trash can at bottom right and pick "Plain text mode".
You can make this permanent in Settings under the cog-wheel at top
right. Here are a list of reasons why if you don't believe me:
https://useplaintext.email/

[3] Your email signature should be no longer than 4 lines max, at most
77 chars wide. This is described in RFC3676.

[4] You have spelled "ability" wrong in your signature; you have
"abilty". In any case, you should remove the hypertext-formatted link
and just insert the bare URL.

> You might get lucky if you use https://www.ilovefreegle.org

It is a bit of a long shot and anyway, since the cost is pennies and
the OP is likely to get an old version at best.

Email: lpro...@cix.co.uk – gMail/gTalk/gHangouts: lpro...@gmail.com