Two items.

Would somebody change my email address from [EMAIL PROTECTED] to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] Or tell me how to do that.

Second item. I just bought a DELL Inspiron 1420 with Ubuntu
pre-installed. The hardware works fairly well. They used standard intel
parts for sound, ethernet, etc.. The upgrade from 7.10 to 8.04 did not
work at all. DELLs ISO they supplied on the disk was corrupt. Their
phone support is still worthless. And if I put in my DELL serial number
into the web support pages I have to specify which OS I have to get the
drivers. Ubuntu is not an option here!!! If you google their site you
can find people having similar upgrade problems with the listed
solutions. None of which worked for me. However burning a fresh copy of
8.04 from www.ubuntu.com and all my problems went away. The point is the
hardware is good generic highly supported stuff from Intel which DELL
sales at a good price but expect nothing more...