Here is the Agenda:

Date: Sunday, May 31st

Time: 12:00-3:00

Location: Bobby G’s Pizzeria (Beer / Soda / Pizza Sold and Free Wifi
Available) 2072 University Avenue

Agenda:

12:00-12:30: Meet and Greet. First three people get a prize (see below).

12:30 – 1:30: Introduce/Discuss goals of Organization. Discuss Group
projects.

* Promote and spread desktop linux in East Bay area.

* Tables at events like Solano Stroll or Sproul Plaza.

* Development of desktop Linux. How can we as a group contribute?

* Perform Modern Installfests

* Create locally produced Desktop Linux News Blog and Podcast?

* Future talks: ZaReason? High Performance Computing? Killer Apps?
Desktop Mangers? Etc…

* Organization of BerkeleyLUG discussion

1:30 – 2:00 – Create web accounts for new contributors. Anyone with
something cool related to desktop Linux to share, feel free.

Prizes:

First 2 people to show up: 10 Ubuntu Case Badges (Everyone else gets 1
case badge).

RSVP:

Please respond to ad...@berkeleylug.com if you plan on attending and
register for an account over at www.berkeleylug.com to get future emails.

I'll see everyone in the IRC sunday evening.

-Jack