Hello All,

Since I am going to be out of town All next week until Tuesday the 21st,
I would like to get the banner printed this week (ideally maybe on
Friday).  So, if we could work out the details in the next few days,
that would be great.  As I mentioned last week, the only real constraint
on the size is the smallest dimension can be at most 60".  It is still
not free to print in my department (though a lot cheaper than normal);
so, it is important to get it right the first time.  I can/will pick up
the costs for a banner up to about ~ 20 Ft^2.  We can do paper or vinyl
(and the cost is roughly the same).  So we should pick what we think is
best.

Here is my first attempt at a simple banner.  It is, in fact, really
simple - it is easy to drop shadows / add more images etc.  But, I
thought I would show the list this file so we can discuss it first.

It is 100" x 32" and saved in PDF:
http://www.jdeslippe.com/dropbox/Banner.pdf

or

XCF: