If you do Ubuntu California on the back in white, perhaps no more than 6 or 8 inches, placed below the neckline by 3-4 inches and curved to follow the collar of the neckline.

Joe Smith wrote:
I think that shirts would be awesome :)

I like black shirts, because most of mine are brown. And keeping it clean/simple with the Ubuntu California logo on the front would be cool, maybe having "Ubuntu California" in white on the back would be cool?