Hello again everyone,

If you've been pondering replying to my earlier email about Canonical
pressed CDs and have been putting it off, please take a couple of
minutes to reply over the next day or so. I'd like to figure out how
much demand there is in the next couple of days so that we can move on
to actually getting CDs into peoples' hands this coming week.

Again, if you only need a handful of CDs to hand out, go ahead and
email me or Neal directly. If you have larger plans, reply to the
list.

Thanks to the various repliers so far!

~ Robert