From: Elizabeth Krumbach <l...@ubuntu.com>
Date: Fri, May 7, 2010 at 4:51 PM
Subject: [ubuntu-us] LoCos, Leaders, and Lessons Learned: Florida Team
To: US LoCo Teams <ubuntu...@lists.ubuntu.com>

Hi folks,

Several months ago Amber proposed a series of interviews showcasing
approved teams across the country to share tips and experiences - we
now have the first interview online! An interview with Florida Team
contact Chris Crisafulli conducted by Amber Graner!

"LoCos, Leaders, and Lessons Learned: Florida Team"
http://ubuntu-us.org/?q=node/14368

For more about articles we write on ubuntu-us.org, brainstorming for
other questions you may wish to see LoCo leaders asked, and how to
contribute (we're always looking for volunteers!) check out:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/USTeams/Articles

--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2
http://www.princessleia.com