Thanks for organizing this.  I think it was a pretty nice event.  I talked
to a bunch of potential developers about quickly after.

The only comment I have is that next year we should allocate less time to
discussing open-source vs proprietary and Linux vs. Windows.  I noticed a
few people walking out during this part of the talk. Developers already know
these issues and are capable of deciding for themselves whether these issues
are important to them.  I.e. I think we should stick mostly to the technical
reasons for using and developing for Ubuntu when talking to developers in
the future.  And definitely allocating more time to how you can actually
develop apps for ubuntu.

Jack
On Oct 9, 2010 10:25 PM, "nuboon2age" <nuboon2...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Today's Code Camp session went quite well. We had about 60 people or so,
> Me, Mark, Ryan, Jack, Aaditya, Earl spoke for something like 85 minutes.
it