I just want to thank everyone who participated in our Booth at the Maker
Faire today.  I think it was a really big success.  We gave out exactly 120
10.10 discs - each representing someone who we had an extended discussion
with.  In general, the attendees today were much more engaging and
interested in Open-Source than the folks at the Solano Stroll.  I'll write a
summary on the wiki page shortly.  Mark took a bunch of pics that hopefully
he can link here.  He also graced the Faire with his Penguin suit.

Special thanks to James and Mark who represented Ubuntu-US-CA at the table
and all the BerkeleyLUG volunteers.  James spent a considerable effort
helping a friend from the Fixit clinic restore several laptops.

-Jack