Alright everyone, let's just be decisive!

We will meet at:

Starbucks
*1221 Rosecrans* St. San Diego, CA 92106
10:30am Sat 10/30/2010
* Look for the table with the Ubuntu sign, and i'll also be wearing a /white
hoodie with an Ubuntu logo on it/

I'll get there at about 10:00 to stake out a table or two. From the email
chain here, I'm anticipating 4-6 people to show up, so one or two tables
should be good enough.

This location does have wifi, so you can bring a computer if you want. I
don't own a laptop, so I'll probably just hang out there for a while.
There's no real topics for this meeting, just a general meet and greet,
basic organization stuff maybe, a little bit of hacking if you're inclined.
Personally, I'll stay for about 45m-1h, but you're welcome to stay there as
long as you like.

Cheers,
Kevin DuBois
kdub...@gmail.com