hey Kevin:

Ron Burgundy!  I love that guy!

realistic (negative?) stuff.  if you're a fan of "the secret" do not read!

actually i was thinking "gas is scarce, and i have a car, and no other form
of transportation, so is it really such a good idea to go?"  :(  i know,
it's a bummer, but i have studied economics (whose first problem is
scarcity.

i was also thinking "why isn't SCaLE on TV?"

On Sun, Feb 27, 2011 at 8:30 PM, Kevin DuBois <kdub...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey all!
>
> We're mixing it up with the San Diego Ubuntu hour this month! Instead
> of having Saturday morning coffee like the last few, we'll be having
> this Ubuntu hour at a Panera Bread Horton Plaza downtown during the
> week!
>
> The March Ubuntu hour will be:
> Tuesday, March 22 @ 7pm
> Panera Bread (Downtown)
> 225 Broadway, San Diego CA 92101
>
> Horton Plaza is a confusing place. The Panera Bread building is a
> free-standing structure from the actual mall, right next to the huge
> NBC building. (I'm Ron Burgundy?) It is right next to where they set
> up the ice skating rink for Christmas, by the actual Plaza. Panera
> Bread has a lot of space and internet access. Come discuss and network
> with other Ubuntu fans!
>
> I know what you're thinking, "Downtown?! the traffic! the parking!"
> Its ok, calm down :)
>
> 1. Its at Horton Plaza so the parking in the adjoining Horton Plaza
> parking structure isfree for 3 hours, when you get your ticket
> validated in the mall.
> 2. Its 7pm on a Tuesday, so its not like the Gaslamp Quarter is out in
> full force
> 3. Its well past rush hour, traffic should be manageable!
>
> Hope to see you there! Again, please RSVP here:
> http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/team/739/detail/
>
> Kevin DuBois
> kdub...@gmail.com
>
> --