No you shouldn't be offended, but USERS (people that do not do what we do
a.k.a. newbs) are not into customization, etc.  they want to work and get
things done easily off the bat.  They want to easily find an app that they
can accomplish what they need to do and when they run into a problem, they
do not want to have to read 20 wiki's on usage, IRC, and such.  they want to
go to a support site with a robust FAQ that actually deals with user issues
and not "how can I make apt-get work for version x of Rails?"