Hi Lyz!

On Sun, Jul 10, 2011 at 10:31 PM, Elizabeth Krumbach <l...@ubuntu.com> wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> On Wednesday night we'll be having another Ubuntu Hour at The Roastery
> in San Francisco.
>
> Location: The Roastery, 199 New Montgomery Street, San Francisco
> Date: Wednesday, July 13th
> Time: 6-7PM
> Details & RSVP: http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/ubuntu-california/1029/detail/
>
> I'll be wearing an Ubuntu t-shirt and will be on my pink netbook. I'll
> have some of the Natty CDs we received from Canonical and some
> stickers to give out.
>
> So come out to enjoy some coffee, perhaps a pastry and chat about Ubuntu!
>
> --
> Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2
> http://www.princessleia.com
>
> --

Add me to your ubuntu-news-poke-people list please. :)

Definitely wouldn't be able to make it this Wednesday.  However, due
to a confluence of fortunate circumstances, I might come to the
Mountain View one next week. Who are the regulars there? What's the
parking situation at this Red Rock Coffee?

-J