Hello, I live in San Diego and would love to meet with you. I will be able
to meet Late in the month of august or in September. (out of town until
then) There are several people in the area who would love to meet-up and
show you just how good the Ubuntu community really is as well. Feel free to
email me a the email I sent this from for any more info.