From: Christian Einfeldt <einfe...@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Aug 26, 2011 at 8:42 PM
Subject: [Discussion] Pizza and Triagefest Sunday 8/28/11
To: "discuss...@lists.partimus.org" <discuss...@lists.partimus.org>

Hi,

This Sunday, 8/28/11, we will be having a triage fest at the Creative
Arts Charter School (CACS) from 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 pm.  The Creative
Arts Charter School is located at the corner of Pierce and Turk
Streets in San Francisco.  Bring all the tools that you need to
diagnose desktop computers.  You might also want to bring copies of
Ubuntu 10.04 if you have them.  Also, bring a hungry belly, because we
will have pizza and soft drinks for everyone who shows up!

We will be testing machines in the CACS lab to make sure that they are
working properly.  If they are not working properly, we will be
canabalizing them for other machines.

Please call Christian Einfeldt at 415-351-1300 when you arrive at Turk
and Pierce, and I will come out and get you.  Getting into the school
is tricky, so it is best to just call me from the corner of Pierce and
Turk when you arrive.

Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2
http://www.princessleia.com