I doodled on a Google maps screenshot [1] for the gathering [2] if you're
walking from the hotel. The Electronic Arts (EA) bike path is a nice way to
get there; however, some folks might want to stick to the street. It's all
good ;)

If you do take EA bike path, you are required to check out the mediation
maze thing. Bonus points if you walk it.

I remember seeing Amici's when I went to Nob Hill foods the other day so
it's definitely either where Google says or next to Nob Hill Foods (a
supermarket).

Walk down Shoreline
Dr. and cross into the
shopping center.