On Sun, Jul 29, 2012 at 9:24 PM, David Wonderly
<david.wonde...@kubuntu.org> wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> For the last few years it has been a joy and a privilage to be a part of the
> US-CA Leadership team. As many of you know my life has been going through
> some major changes and one of the changes is that I am relocating to the state
> of Indiana.
>
> Because of this change it is only fair and right that I step down from my
> position in the US-CA team and allow someone that will be living in the state
> to help out and be a part of the team.
>
> The ride I have had in the team has taught me a lot and I am not vanishing
> completely. You all have become a part of my family and for everything
> everyone has done, thank you.
>
> I have already been in contact with the US-IN team and will be continuing my
> work with Ubuntu Loco teams in Indiana when I move there. I will be in
> Southern California until friday morning when I fly out.

Thanks for your work on the team! It's been great working with you.

We've had some discussions in channel and it was generally agreed that
we should just let your term run out since it ends in October anyway.

Best wishes in Indiana, we'll certainly miss you :)

--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2
http://www.princessleia.com